Ultraclean Packaging Machines
Highest hygienic standards and disinfection methods
The most efficient way of preventing hygienic issues when developing new machinery for food applications is taking hygiene into account from the initial design phase.
Ultraclean Series machines are conceived and designed according to the highest hygienic standards and include the most efficient disinfection methods for both the film and the spout.
- Full machine in stainless steel and corrosion resistant rendered metals. Perfectly suited for washdown requirements. Self draining frame and surfaces
- Hygienically designed parts (smooth surfaces – maximum surface roughness (Ra) 0.8µm- no dead areas, no crevices, self draining, easily accessible for cleaning and inspecting). Continuous and polished weld beads all over the machine
- USDA1or 3-A®2 compliance possible under request
- FDA3 approved materials
- CIP and SIP automatic cleaning processes
- UV light emitter 4 on the unwinder for film disinfection. Ultraviolet light disinfection is an economical and environmental friendly solution for disinfecting
- Compact, user-friendly VHP (vaporized hydrogen peroxide) system for disinfection of both the film and the spout. Servo driven synchronized compact system for spout disinfection and feeding. Easy and environmental friendly decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to the atmosphere.
- Laminar air flow bench ensuring optimum film protection with ultra-high efficacy filtering (HEPA H14)
- Mespack Ultraclean machines are the ideal solution for the dairy and food & beverage industries. They save both time and money.
- Microbiological risks are either eliminated or significantly reduced
- Cleaning processes are simpler and quicker
- Short cleaning cycles mean longer production times and increased efficiency
- Lower energy consumption
- Compliance to USDA referred as compliance to the guidelines established by the US Dept of Agriculture for the sanitary design and fabrication of processing equipment, Washington, DC 20090-6456, USA.
- Compliance to 3-A® referred as compliance to the 3-A® Sanitary Standards, 6888 Elm Street, Suite 2D, McLean, Virginia 22101, USA.
- According to FDA regulations covering material formulation and manufacturing.
RM Industrial Automation is here to assist