Intermittent and Continuous Motion HFFS
A patented combination of intermittent and continuous motion HFFS machine is capable of producing 140 stand-up pouches per minute of 1 litre – 60% more production as compared to a conventional HFFS machine.
Patented pouch transport system incorporating the new MGMS (Mespack grippers management system) which enables change-over of carousel system in less than 5 minutes through the touch screen.
This machine is available as a fully automatic FFS configuration in dual and triplex versions or as an FS execution for pre-made pouches. This machine can be supplied with all types of dosing systems and accessories on request.
- Independent electrical panel
- Independent unwinding system
- Automatic adjustment of the jaws
- Automatic correction of the bottom perforator for stand-up pouch
- Adjustable triangle in height by servomotor
- Pulling by servomotor
- Three modes of simultaneous opening of envelope: by means of suction cups by vacuum, by blowing and by means of a mechanical system
- Three dosing stations
- Transport system powered by a mechanical cam
- Fixed and mobile grippers of up to 2 kg of resistance
- Linear drawing of the envelope before top welding
- Automatic lubrication system by PLC
RM Industrial Automation is here to assist