A patented combination of intermittent and continuous motion HFFS machine is capable of producing 140 stand-up pouches per minute of 1 litre – 60% more production as compared to a conventional HFFS machine
Patented pouch transport system incorporating the new MGMS (Mespack grippers management system) which enables change-over of carousel system in less than 5 minutes through the touch screen.
This machine is available as a fully automatic FFS configuration in dual and triplex versions or as a FS execution for pre-made pouches. This machine can be supplied with all types of dosing systems and accessories on request.
· Independent electrical panel
· Independent unwinding system
· Automatic adjustment of the jaws
· Automatic correction of the bottom perforator for stand-up pouch
· Adjustable triangle in height by servomotor
· Pulling by servomotor
· Three modes of simultaneous opening of envelope: by means of suction cups by vacuum, by blowing and by means of a mechanical system
· Three dosing stations
· Transport system powered by a mechanical cam.
· Fixed and mobile grippers of up to 2 kg of resistance
· Linear drawing of the envelope before top welding
· Automatic lubrication system by PLC